Monday, July 27, 2009

back home

MANILA - Cebu Pacific Flight 5J 679 landed at Ninoy Aquino International Airport at 3:55 AM, a few minutes ahead of schedule. Ground temperature was 26 degrees, a far cry from the 30 degrees which greeted us at Pudong International Airport just a few short days ago.

And THAT was three days ago. Hahaha. I've been bumming around ever since I got back home from Shanghai. I had a lot of catching up to do - with my family, my friends, with Plurk, Facebook, Multiply, Blogger, the History Channel, CNN, Farmtown, Sword of the Stars, Call of Duty 4 - hence the lack of updates since Friday.

Honestly, I have a bit of a hangover. I miss Shanghai. I miss the dorm, the bar, the food, the free Wi-Fi, the company. I miss the parks and the subway. I miss the feeling of adventure. But I missed home more, and now I'm back. I've got a lot to do - papers, blogs, exams, reports, changes.

Better start now.

***
I've got a huge backlog of blog posts and pictures about Shanghai. Will post them in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment